A Buyer representative works solely for you and has no legal or other responsibilities to the seller. When working with a Buyer Representative, you have the advantage of personal representation, independent counseling, loyalty, confidentiality and trust.
What you can expect from the White & Associates Real Estate Team:
- Conduct property searches and schedule appointments for showings
- Provide market data and analysis to help you establish an offering price
- Help you prepare to make an offer by explaining terms and conditions of the contract
- Help structure and negotiate your purchase agreement to create an attractive offer and present it to the seller’s representative
- Attend to details with seller’s agent, lender, title company, etc… and keep you in touch with the transaction each step of the way
Read our 5 Steps to Buying a Home to get started.
The Home Buying Process: